Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN E'RBODY!!!!


Soooo I'm sitting at home...with my costume folded neatly on my bed beside me, not motivated to go a damn place tonight! Every 2 minutes i'm running to the door to hand out a bunch of packaged cavities to several little ghosts, gouls, pirates and princesses! Oh to be a child again!! SO far, up in the air is Monster's Ball, Shuffle or Screamers...and of course, my favourite option, MY BED...to sleep that is! (BEHAVE!) If it wasn't for a certain stupid someone, that I can't seem to get out of my HEAD....i'd be more than anxious to get out there and show off my sexy little costume. But right about now, I feel like trading it in for a nun's robe and chillin in my house! THANKS ASSHOLE!!!!

To all of those who actually have lives PLAY SAFE, HAVE FUN, AND DRIVE SLOW HOMIES!!!

XOXOO

No comments: