Friday, October 17, 2008

Lost In The Willderness...fun fun fun!

SO last night was indeed a blast. It felt like a great big Facebook house party! The vibe was amazing, the energy was high, and love was definitely flowing throughout the room. The amount of beautiful, creative and talented people in that one room was unbelievable. All in all, I give it a 10 out of 10! Great job guys!! Can't wait for the next one! Much love to Future, Masters, Oliver Prince, Bishy Bish, Miss Hayes, Latoya, Azuka, Janet, Caitlin...always a pleasure seeing all of you. Thank u to all my girlies, Lilo, Suzy Q, Shanda, Anna, and Eptsam for coming thru looking smashing (as if I expected anything less) Annnnnnd of course to Will, Drake, Oliver and 40 for putting on a wicked party and just being so damn COOL!! Luv U all!! Have fun in out Nation's Capital this week boys! ;)

Ok, now that's I've finished my acceptance speech...ON TO THE PICS!!!








No comments: