Monday, October 20, 2008

HOT BOY/GIRL OF THE WEEK!!

Tonight, I've picked a new HOT BOY AND GIRL of the week! Inevitably some of you will disagree with my choices at some point, but...it's doesn't matter cuz IT'S MY BLOG NOT YOURS!! LOL! So read it and love it!!

HOT BOY: Lamman Rucker
SOooo, this man is the main reason I can watch Why Did I Get Married over and over and over and over again! Sheriff Troy (Lamman Rucker) plays the stunning, strapping, knight in shinning armour that comes along and sweeps a broken down Jill Scott of her feet! It's actually rumoured that the two of them had a real life romance briefly. Lucky bytch!! This is one of few men my mom and I can both agree that is magically delicious! Lamman Rucker...I salute you, you beautiful hunk of a man!!



HOT GIRL: Selita Ebanks

By far, this woman is one of my most FAVVVVVOURITE Victoria's Secret models. Selita Ebanks is killer on the runway, and a stunner in the ad campaigns. Although she can never replace Tyra and can't even hold a candle to my baby Naomi, she's doing pretty well for herself. Her resume is tres impressive. I look forward to seeing her strut her stuff at this year's Victoria's Secret Christmas Show. Gwan Gyal!!

No comments: