Monday, October 13, 2008

PICK OF THE WEEK

Ok soooo....each week I will be choosing a hot boy and hot girl to feature on my blog! Isn't that exciting?? I thought so!!

HOT BOY: WILL LEMAY
What can be said about this man? He's hot...that's about all I can think of. I first saw him in the "What's Love" video by Fat Joe and Ashanti and have been smitten ever since! So, if u happen to be reading this Mr. Lemay, I lovvvve youuu!!





HOT GIRL: MEGAN FOXX
So when I went to see Transformers in the theater, I literally started choking on my Fuzzy Peaches when this girl showed up on the screen!! WHY IN GOD'S NAME IS SHE SO HOT??? She oooooozes sex appeal! I almost feel sorry for her becuz there's no way any human, and I mean, man woman, gay, straight, can look at her without undressing her with their eyes! It's disgusting!! She's utterly perfect! Blah!!



No comments: