Friday, December 12, 2008

Wait...Let me explain...


I KNOW I KNOW!!! I'm a big slacker! You hate me and ur boycotting my blog! I'm sorry! I've been super super busy lately! I have soooo much going on that I can barely remember to eat much less blow the dust of my laptop and write!! But I'm gonna focus now! I promise!! Yeah yeah....you've heard it all before...


I'm a few days away from throwing a huge holiday party for my workplace. I'm super excited. I've been eating, breathing and sleeping preparations for WEEKS now. It's gonna definitely be a night to remember.

I'm also working on a huge business movement with 2 other very talented Toronto females. We're about to set the city on fire....stay tuned.

2 of my girls just got engaged, one of my boys just had a baby, another one of my girls is leaving for New York...etc. etc. etc ANNNND I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet! Life in the fast lane can get a little hectic sometimes...but u know what, I love every minute of it.

Ta ta for now!!!

xoxooo

Miss Taylor

No comments: