Thursday, December 4, 2008

And then she got the call...





Ok ok....weirdest shyt in the world!! I am now convinced that my life is a T.V show...soooo...shoutouts to all my viewers at home currently watching me type this blog!! The reason I say this is becuz LITERALLY 0.5 seconds after I finished writing my "fate blog" last night, my phone rang. The person on the other end was a person I have not seen nor have I talked to in quite some time (too much time!) Now, I can't even begin to describe what that means, and really, only my closest of close friends will even understand what I'm talking about right now. For those of u that are totally lost in the sauce as to where I'm going with this story...I REALLY WISH I could break it down for u but I can't!! All I can say is this: If my previous blog didn't convince you about how certain fate is....PLEASE...IF U CAN ONLY EVER DO ONE THING FOR ME...BELIEVE IT NOW!!! Shyt's real!!! Cuz that phone call could not have come at a more perfect time...and now...the plot thickens.....


No comments: