Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On a brighter note...


I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE TAYLOR FAMILY.....CHLOE!!!

When I was little, I begged and begged and BEGGED for a puppy...I never got one. Kids these days are a lot smarter than we were back in the day. Check this, my little sister decided she wanted a dog, but instead of just ASKING for one, she used the "The Secret" theory and got one! I'm telling you, this girl went out and bought a bowl, a brush, a leash, a collar before we even thought about getting a dog! She would set it all up in the corner of the kitchen as if we already had one. My friends would come over, see all the dog stuff and thought my family was crazy. But guess what bytches??? IT WORKED!!!! She's the sweetest little thing in the world and I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve her!!!!!


No comments: