Saturday, December 27, 2008

S.A.G CHRISTMAS PARTY


SOoooo last Saturday, was the night of the biggest event I've put in in my career thus far. It was the first annual "I'm Dreaming of A Supreme Christmas Event!" (I picked the name myself! I know I'm clever! You don't have to tell me!!) LOL!

Anyways, you might be thinking to yourself, "A Christmas party? What's the big deal?" Well I'll tell you what the big deal is! I tuned a massive car dealership into a beautiful ballroom. And I did a damn good job if i do say so myself!!

Everything was amazing! The food, the live band, the DJ and of course, performances by Erica, the "Sky High Girl" who I've decided has no bones cuz she can contort her perfect little body into non human shapes! I'm jealous....
Overall, the vibe was superb!

Of course, like any of my events, I was too busy running around like a headless chicken to eat, drink or be merry. But I did get to sit at the "executive table" and make a speech. I messed it up a tad bit! I hope nobody noticed! All my closest friends and fam came out which was greatly appreciated. All the love and support I felt throughout the night was overwhelming and I wanna take the time out to thank everyone that came out to celebrate the end of a great year. And although the night didn't end the way I intended, I had a blast!!

P.S: I have to get this part off my chest...it might sound rude but it needs to be said. I hate using the term "hater" but in this case, it's necessary. If you were one of the many haters that attended the party last week, thank you for giving me the motivation and inspiration to run laps around your sorry, worthless groupie little asses. What you should do is stop wasting your time hating and come up with a game plan on how your going to get on my level. Need a ladder???


To the rest of you that showed me nothing but love...here's my love right back at you!! Love you all!!!

Big shoutout to the ENTIRE SUPREME TEAM! This was a group effort and I couldn't do it without the help of each and everyone of you!!!! You guys are amazing!!!
xoxoxxo

The professional pics are coming but in the meantime, here are some candids:


BEFORE:



















AFTER:















No comments: