Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How well do YOU know YOU??

All About Me Survey from Quizopolis.com

This is a powerful test to see how well u know yourself. I literally completed this in less than 2 minutes without even thinking about the answers...they just came out. I always talk about how important it is to be your own best friend and to know yourself inside and out. It's funny completely a few sentences can teach you so much about yourself, as a person. How well do YOU know YOU??
Quizopolis.comhttp://www.quizopolis.com/all_about_me_survey.php

I Am- A strong minded beautiful woman
I Want - the best life has to offer me
I Have - a life filled with blessings
I Wish - that I could be motivated to do better everyday
I Hate - not knowing what the future holds
I Fear - being disappointed
I Hear - my inner voice guiding me
I Search - for answers within myself
I Wonder - what my purpose is in life
I Regret - wasting so much time
I Love - to love
I Ache - to feel what I give out
I Always - try to see the good in every situation
I Usually - am a positive thinker
I Am Not - easily forgotten
I Dance - when i feel like it
I Sing - whenever I want
I Never - say never
I Rarely - open up to strangers
I Cry - when i hurt inside
I Am Not Always - confident in myself
I Lose - my temper

I'm- Confused - a lot of the time
I Need - to feel complete
I Should - spend more time with my family
I Dream - of living happily ever after

No comments: