Monday, March 30, 2009

Hellllooo!!!



Ok, so this past week I've been SUUUUUPPPERRRR busy! I'm sorry I haven't had time to post consistently. Lately my days have been jam packed with running errands and organizing little events I have coming up very soon. Soooo, a lot has changed since my last post! To start, I am now 1 whole entire year older. That's right guys. For those of u who don't know, I had a birthday on Friday March 27th 2009. I am now officially old. And no, I will no share exactly how old. A lady never tells!! Thank u for the overwhelming amount of Facebook b-day shoutouts. I will NEVER be able to get back to all of u, but please accept my great big general THANK YOU!! You guys are awwwwsssomme! Other than that, I will be extremely busy over the next month. Things are looking up for ur girl. I'm going to be spending a lot of time developing my business and getting the opportunity to be working with some of the most talented people in the city. So stay tuned! There will also be quite a few exciting changes made to this very blog so look out for them!

I will be posting pics from my highly anticipated little post b-day exclusive dinner party so check back soon to get a glimpse of those! I'm sure they'll be quite entertaining!!

No comments: