Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baddest Bytch

So I know it may seem like I have an obsession with various model chicks these days, but that's not really the case. Truth is, as summer gets closer by the day, I've been scanning the internet looking at model sites to see if I can find the type of body I should be striving to achieve. (It's just one of those things girls do!! Get over it!)



I know that at the end of the day, celebrities are celebrities, in all of their airbrushed glory. However I can't help but wish a little genie would pop out of a magic lamp and grant me just onnnnne teeeeny tiiiiiny wish: To have the body of Esther "I-her-stinkin-guts-" Baxter!!!!


It's just NOT fair!!!!





IT'S REALLY NOT FAIR!!! LIKE......



WHOOOOOO looks like that???



And whaaaaaaat are they eating!?!?!?



Dear Esther Baxter,
Please disappear from the face of this planet. I can't stand looking at you. It fills my heart with anger. But before you go, kindly cut off ur head and donate your body to me.
Thanks

Love Always,

Miss Taylor
xoxoxo

No comments: