Saturday, January 10, 2009

.....topic-less!!


SOooo I decided to stay home tonight! I thought it would be fun to take a bubble bath, get tipsy, and play Guitar Hero in my boxers and tank top all night! Except I did it in the wrong order. I got tipsy, took a bubble bath, feel asleep in the tub and almost drowned, now I'm sitting in my room, wearing an over sized hoodie, blogging away on my laptop. Only problem is....I have nothing to talk about!! Shut up!! It happens to the best of us sometimes!

........I just ordered pizza. Large, extra cheese, hot peppers, pineapple, and chicken...

Heh...who doesn't love pizza right??....

OH HEY! Did u guys notice I added a music player to my blog?? Yup! I surrre did! Now u can jam to some of the songs I jam to while reading my super exciting blog posts! Cool huh?? No??....oh...well i thought it was kinda...cool....
Hmm......Ok...

So....I bought I new pair of jeans today!! From Ya Ya...at Scarborough Town...great store...Last week I went a little crazy there too...I bought a shitload of stuff I probably shouldn't have cuz...well...I forgot I had to start school again next week and...,yeah...


ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!

Me either.....I'm bored!! Shyt's depressing!! lol!!

I'll come back after I eat!! Maybe my lack of creativity is being caused my hunger pains.....

Ciao!!


xo



No comments: