Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Love....


You took me under your wing and sheltered me from the harshness of the world...
You shielded my eyes from corruption and chaos...
You fed me with more love then I ever knew was possible ...
You, showed me how to love holistically...
You showed me how to love unconditionally...
You showed me how to love passionately...
But most importantly, you showed me how to love internally

You protected me from those who tried to hurt me...
You scorned those who looked down on me...
You whispered words that soothed and comforted me...
You picked me up before I had even fallen...
You kissed away my tears before they even began to flow...
You strengthened my wings, so that I could fly...

You are, and always will be a part of me

I'm everything I am, because you loved me.

I congratulate you on the lifelong journey that you are about to embark. I know that that little baby girl with look you in your eyes and feel the same way I used to feel, protected and loved.
You were always my hero and now the time has come for you to be someone else's.

I believe in you, the way you taught me to believe in myself.

You are going to be an exceptional father.

Shallen Christopher Fray, I love you with all my heart and I always will.

xoxo

TL


No comments: