Saturday, November 8, 2008

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!



I just wanted to take a minute to give a HUGE shoutout to Mr. Lost in the Willderness Himself, PHOTO WILL!!! Will, I know I haven't known you for that long but your blog is the reason I started writing again. Crazy huh? I commend you for the mere fact that you put so much of yourself out there for everyone to read without caring about people judging or misunderstanding you. Your stories are totally relateable and above all...just so real. Nothing censored. You tell it like is it partna! I respect you so very much and I really hope you understand that you were given a gift. Never let it go to waste. You're a superstar!! And ur photography ain't half bad either!! lol! GO WILL...GO WILL ...GO WILL!!

PS: ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT CAN APPRECIATE A TALENTED WRITER, VISIT
WWW.LOSTINTHEWILLDERNESS.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments: