Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slaaaaackinngggg!!


Yeah yeah...what can I say? When the weather gets warm I lose all focus! There's shopping to be done, bbq's to attend and most importantly BIKINIS to FIT INTO!!! My boot camp starts this week. I literally haven't been on a workout program since last winter. I'm a tad bit nervous. My trainer is pretty hardcore but I'm thinking if I whine consistently and shed a few tears here and there, he might just go easy on me!!


Other than that, life is great! I know u wouldn't think so after ready my last super-dramatic post, but things always have a way of working themselves out and turning around for the better. Someone up there must really love me!! I'll be doing an intense 22 hour weekend course next weekend. That's 11 hours of learning per day for 2 whole days! It's gonna be crazy, but it's almost imperative for me to succeed as a planner. So I'm looking forward to it!


I'm going to be posting some video blogs very soon. Of what u ask? You'll have to wait and see.....I should have my first one done in the next few weeks...so stay tuned!!


Love u all!!

xoxo


Miss Taylor

No comments: