Friday, May 29, 2009

My life is a movie!


Yes...Indeed it is. My life, ladies and gentlemen is FUCKIN movie (pardon my French). It is one long dramatic, romantic, action-packed, horror chick flick! True story! Oh it doesn't even come close to fitting into one specific category. It's allllll of the above. I'm so convinced that the shyt that happens to me CANNOT possibly happen to anyone else. I guess that could be part of the reason why I blog. I get super excited when someone leaves a comment saying that they can relate to what I'm going through. Without that reassurance, I would very well believe that I am the only alien on this planet whose life is a constant roller coaster. Now for those of u who know me, you're probably thinking that I'm being an over the top drama queen right now, but ask urself this...do u REALLY think I tell u everything that goes on in my life?? With all due respect, I DO have at least some secrets. I get myself if some situations that u may never hear about. Situations that lead me to believe that my life is indeed a movie. Who are the viewers you ask? Who knows! But the ratings must be pretty damn high cuz I see no season finale is my future!

The drama never ends. I wake up...drama...I go to sleep...drama...my dreams consist of dramatic scenarios...everything I eat comes with a side order of drama...!! I barely remember what it's like to live a normal day to day life. Why, oh why is it that I tried to take my simple little puppy on a simple little walk today and I got attacked by a random fortune teller?!! I was calmly strolling along, minding my own damn business when a man in a turban comes SPRINTING out of the corner store, practically jumps in front of me and proceeds to tell me about all the stuff he can see about my life surrounding me just by looking at my forehead! My FOREHEAD dog?? Like, are u kidding me?? I tried to walk past him, but he was blocking my path and the bastard wouldn't move!! He just kept yelling random things! I secretly tried to indicate to my dog to bite him or at least pee on his leg, but of course, being the loving little bugger she is, she just kept licking his shoe! The worst part about this story was that every word coming out of the crazy man's mouth was on point!! It was all true! It was stuff that I didn't even want to hear about! I tried to cover my forehead so that he wouldn't be able to read anymore but he just laughed at me and kept right on talking! Then he had the nerve to tell me if I wanted to hear more, I had to pay him $30 dollars!! At that point I had to fight the urge to kick him in the shin!! Just when I was starting to get into the reading, he had to stop and ask for payment!! I was sooo cheeeesed!!!

I wish I could tell u guys what he was saying but he made me promise not to utter a single word. Apparently it's bad luck or sumthing. Who the hell knows!!!
Is that normal?? Did that same scenario happen to any of ya'll today? Probably not, right? Now that's just one story....I can go on for ages but unfortunately I have to get ready for work. I had to share this madness with somebody. By this time tomorrow I'm sure I'll have at least 8 more of these messed up tales to tell u becuz I work with crackheads! Not the staff, but the people that come into my club. They are crackheads. They say and do things that I can't even describe. And I'm front row and center, to take it all in. Am I not the luckiest girl in the world??!!!

Ps: Why did I pick that display picture for this blog? No reason really! I figured I'd pick a random photo for my random life!!

xoxo

Miss Taylor

No comments: