Saturday, August 29, 2009

AND I'M OFF...!!!


For those of you that are not aware, I am off to LONDON, ENGLAND in a matter of hours!! I'm soooo excited!!! What a great way to end a stank ass, effed up, piece of steaming cow shit summer! No really...this was probably the worst summer in all my years on Earth. It sucked.... I want to do whatever I can to forget about the endless days of rain and dark grey skies! Eww! We literally had 7 days of sunshine....and that was the end of that! I'm not the only one who thought this summer suck cow balls either! Everyone I've talked to has said the exact same thing! From Canada Day to Caribana....the excitment these past 3 months have been at a all time low...and by that I mean on a scale from 1 to 10 is was a big fat fakin ZERRRRRROOO!!!

Excuse my hauntedness today...I'm just so damn excited to be leaving this shit hole for a while! Don't get me wrong. I LOVE me some Toronto and all but I am lonnnnng overdue for a vacation. My mom was raised in England and I have a ton of family on both my parents' sides that I'm so looking forward to meeting. This trip is JUST what I need to clear my head and come back a brand new and improved Bad Bytch! Oh the shopping, the food, the fresh delicious CHOCOLATE factories, the sexy Brits with their sexy accents.....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I should have a computer at my hotel so I'll try my best to keep you guys updated and post as many pics and video as I can....Ok I'm lying! I won't be doing any of that until I get back! Who am I really fooling here?!

Don't miss me too much!!
I love you all!!!

Later Chaps!!!

1 comment:

shannon teresa said...

so you're escaping the grey skies and cold wheather of TO by heading to... England?!? oooooooooookay!

have a good trip my dear, lots of shopping and hot guys there so why wouldn't you!