Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who does she think she is??

For those of you who don't know, I am Miss Ashley Taylor. Despite what you may have heard it's not a stage name...it is in fact my government name. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Anyways, I am 22 years old. I live in Toronto, Ontario. I work as an Marketing Director/Event Planer for the infamous high end car dealership, Supreme Auto Group. Some of you may know me from wayyyy back in the day as "Extasy Angel" on Blackplanet. I regret to inform you, I have put "Extasy" to rest. It was cool being a local Internet celebrity when I was 15 but at 22, going around calling myself Extasy will likely lead to randoms tying to slip dollar bills down my pants! Not a good look!

This blog is intended to show you a side of me that people rarely see. It's intended to clear up any misconceptions some of you may have about me, judging from my pictures alone. Writing has always been my therapy. I use it to escape the madness of the world, the whirlwind of my life. Ever since I was a little girl, I always kept a diary. Consider this my open diary. I will share my thoughts, secrets, hopes, dreams, fears, opinions, and maybe my fantasies (only if u promise not to tell anyone!! ) So sit back and enjoy the ride!

Taylor, out!

1 comment:

miss J said...

LOL, u read my friggin mind!!! I'm so happy ur writing again. ur so talanted and it's about time u share that gift. Luv jess

p.s i can't wait to read ur next blog.